Click HERE for the Rotary Club of Almaden Valley Playgarden funding page|
Click HERE for the Kiwanis of Almaden Valley Playgarden funding page
The Rotary Club of Almaden Valley, chartered in 1969, has 20 to 25 men and women representing a cross-section of local businesses and professions. The Rotary Club of Almaden Valley recently changed their official name to the Rotary Club of Almaden Valley - Willow Glen. The club meets at Rookie's Sports Lodge and on Zoom from Noon to 1:15 pm each Thursday for fellowship, and interesting and informative programs dealing with topics of local and global importance. The club is a member of Rotary District 5170 comprised of 60 clubs and approximately 4000 members.
Rotary is: SERVICE ABOVE SELF
Almaden Valley Rotary is very proud of:
- 100% Paul Harris Fellows as a goal
- Sponsor of five Interact clubs,
Oak Grove, Valley Christian, Branham, Pioneer and Leland
- Scholarships to local high schools
- Sponsor of Camp RYLA students
- Sponsor of Speech contest candidates
- Support of local Boy Scout Eagle Projects
President-Elect John Baker announced his board as elected for the year 2022-2023
- President-Elect: Chris Chavez
- Past President: Dave Olson
- Secretary: Jerry Gibson
- Treasurer: Miles Yamamoto
- Rotary Foundation: Ken Tavernier
- International: Bill Bynum
- Youth Services: Trung Ho
- Club Administration: Dave Olson/Ken Tavernier
- Community Service: Emilie Highley/Wendy Marioni
- Membership: Dave Olson
- Social Chairman: Jessie Consentino/Ken Tavernier
- Fundraiser: Ammal Elhaddad
- Grapevine Editor: Gregg Consentino
- Program Chair: Emilie Highley/Wendy Marioni
- Public Relations: Fred Brew
- Sergeant of Arms: Gregg Consentino/Jessie Consentino
- Website: Jerry Gibson
The Rotary Club of Almaden Valley presently meets at Rookies Sports Lodge on Meridian and on ZOOM every Thursday from 12:00 to 1:15pm. Information is on the Grapevine to sign in.
A detailed Calendar of all events and meetings going on at the club:
- Social Media, Maggie Padovani, 10/6
- Estate Planning, Ellen Cookman, 10/13
- DARK, 10/20
- Columbus Day Party, 10/21
- Safety, Chief Anthony Mata, 10/27
The current GRAPEVINE is a capsulation of last week's meeting and any other goings on.
And click Here for the past Grapevines.
Our history is chronicled in Photo
Albums which include all of our past and present events.